03 February 2011

American Airlines may have won me back

Last year I had a terrible experience with AA and wrote that I would never choose to fly them again. I really peeved some AA employees off in my post (you can read their comments) but I stuck by my guns...apart from a commenter on my site, no one seemed to care about customer service at AA early last year.

Flying on the government's dime you don't get a choice so I was disappointed to learn that I would be flying AA for my recent trip.

They surprised me however with great customer service, above and beyond, with on time flights and friendly people...the opposite of my first experience. They even sent me a survey about my experience a few days later and I gave them high marks.

Well done AA, its all about your customers, we want you to succeed.


No comments: